We Offer Three Residential Programs:
For women aged 18 – 35 and their children aged 0-5
At Florence Crittenton’s Recovery Center, our dedicated and expert team works with each mother to help her break her addiction for good and learn the skills to be the best mother she can be. We strongly believe that children should accompany their mothers to treatment and often facilitate reunifications. Our family centered approach to treatment places the child at the center of our care to ensure their safety at all times.
Florence Crittenton takes referrals from across the State of Montana and can accommodate up to 8 women and their children, ages 0-5, at any time. Each mother follows a trauma informed and individualized therapeutic plan over an average 12-18 month stay.
Transitional Living Program
Florence Crittenton provides transitional living apartments for women and children successfully discharging from our Recovery Home. These apartments provide an opportunity for families to live independently while still receiving support on an outpatient basis from our clinical team. Children are able to continue to attend our Child Enrichment Center and support is available from our team of home visitors.
Youth Maternity Home
Florence Crittenton provides high quality residential care for youth aged 12-21 who are pregnant and/or parenting. Our trauma responsive program supports youth in learning to become parents and adoption as a loving parenting decision, and building a health, safe secure foundation for themselves and their children.
We believe that the birth of a baby offers a unique opportunity for change and growth in the life of a teen mother and her extended family. At Florence Crittenton, we support healthy change in a therapeutic environment where young pregnant and parenting teens can learn new behaviors that result in breaking cycles of past trauma.
- High quality accommodation
- 24 hour supervision and support
- Secure premises with video phone entry and external CCTV
- Access to multiple clinical professionals under one roof including psychiatrist, therapists, case management, and addictions counselors
- Parenting Classes and assistance from our home visitation and family support teams
- Exceptional onsite childcare and preschool
- Dedicated early childhood experts to ensure health and wellbeing of children
- Wellness and nutrition program
- Help in finding a new safe home before discharge
- Comprehensive aftercare service is provided by our Family Healing Center, Child Enrichment Center and Transitional Living Program
- A warm, fun, caring atmosphere! We celebrate the holidays, bake, do crafts, go on fun recreational activities and build relationships and friendships that last a lifetime.
I ended up at Florence Crittenton as my last chance. I had been on probation but after what was my final mistake when I was 4 months pregnant, my Probation Officer found Florence Crittenton and proposed the idea to the judge and he agreed.
There are a lot of reasons why I needed Florence Crittenton. I was a pregnant teenager, but maybe that doesn’t tell you the whole story. I made a lot of mistakes, I had a lot of changes to make if I was going to be a healthy, loving mom to my daughter.
Before coming to Florence Crittenton, I was living in Big Timber, Montana. I was struggling with staying in school, using drugs and spending time with people a lot older than me that were not a good influence. I was living with my Grandma because my mom didn’t want anything to do with me. When I was 13 I discovered I was pregnant and at that point Child Protective Services got involved in my life.