In-kind donations can provide direct assist to reducing Florence Crittenton’s direct expenses, as well as add valuable experiences for the young families at FCH.
Due to a very blessed summer of donations, we are currently not in the need of any gently used mom or baby clothing items or baby equipment.
For a detailed description of current needs please call Amy Smieldala 406 442 6950 or email [email protected]
Donation of Products/Services
Does your business provide a service that the home could use? Many services provided by local business can really help us cut down on our everyday expenses. We are always in need of car washes, oil changes and other car maintenance, carpet cleaning, snow removal, office supplies, lawn care and much more.
Recreational and Life Skills Activities
We encourage our young families to engage in healthy activities with their families.
- Donations of tickets to local sporting, cultural, and community events are welcomed and encouraged. Please note we must receive notification at least 10 days prior to the event for planning purposes.
- Activities that can be brought to our facility, or can be enjoyed at a private facility are great opportunities. Examples of activities include yoga or exercise classes, life skills presentations such as budgeting or buying a car, baby massage, etc.
Help make the holiday season special for the young moms and their babies in our residential programs by joining our Santa’s Helpers and Giving Trees.
- Santa’s Helpers assist in coordinating delivering wish lists to giving tree locations, collecting items, organizing and wrapping gifts.
- Giving Tree locations are businesses or churches that put up a tree with gift tags for gifts requested by our young clients. Items are collected from Giving Tree locations by Santa’s Helpers.
- For more information on Santa’s Helpers contact Emily Roehm at 406.442.6950 x 215 , or [email protected].
For more information on in-kind donations contact Amy Smiedala at 406.442.6950 x204, or [email protected]