Full-time, $15-$16 per hour.
Schedule is primarily Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, but flexibility is needed.
Florence Crittenton Rehab Aide provides therapeutic one-one support with clients and their children in order to allow clients to develop, practice, and strengthen needed skills to reintegrate into the community environment. This person will also provide support to clients, monitor and maintain order in the home and assist clinical staff as needed. Assure adherence to state statutes and rules, COA standards, and federal regulations including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2. Positively represents the organization and promotes Florence Crittenton’s mission to the community.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and Attributes
- Experience working in residential or group home with individuals with co-occurring disorders, mental health diagnosis, trauma, substance abuse, and recovery is preferred and strongly recommended;
- Thorough knowledge of community-based resources;
- Willingness to learn and practice family centered treatment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate boundary setting;
- Possess knowledge and compassion of clients with addiction;
- Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail;
- Project management experience and leadership skills
- Knowledge and skilled application of word processing and proficient computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to:
- Communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups,
- Show compassion for underserved populations and young families who have experienced adversity,
- Take direction and work adjunctively with therapeutic team,
- Ability to exercise initiative,
- Work under minimal supervision,
- Work as a team player;
Experience and Education
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have experience working in a residential program or group home setting. Experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders or substance use histories is preferred. The job responsibilities and qualifications for this position are typically acquired through a combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school, or having completed a GED, or having had prior experience working within the field of mental health, substance abuse/addiction and or parenting support. An Associate degree in Mental Health or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field is preferred but not required. Must have current CPR/First Aide training or ability to attend training immediately. A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check, negative drug test result, and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton Home and Services
- Access to paid training and development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Health insurance with employer contribution (valued at over $4800 per year)
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- A free Life insurance policy, with options to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday
- Holiday Pay
- 403(b) Retirement plan with up to 3% employer match
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young families
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
*Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your availability, and reason for applying for this position.*
Contact the HR Department for more information, including a full job description.
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.