Women & Children’s Recovery
We strongly believe that where possible children should accompany parents to treatment and that a strong emphasis on trauma informed care is key to healing and recovery. All clients have access to Florence Crittenton’s comprehensive clinical and children and families services. For young children experiencing critical periods of brain development, timely intervention to treat parental substance use can mean a more stable, substance free lifestyle encouraging healthy development.
Family based treatment allows children to remain safely with their parents, providing comprehensive support and treatment for co occurring disorders. Each client receives assessment, trauma responsive-care, child care, tutoring, parenting classes, housing support, career education and individualized therapy. Parents in recovery consistently state that their children are their biggest motivation to get better.
Florence Crittenton’s recovery program is a level 3.1 American Society of Addiction Medicine facility.
Virtual tours generously donated by Tobie McDonnell at NorthStar Realty
- Children accompany mothers to treatment
- Pregnant and/or parenting women aged 18- 35, children younger than 5
- 24 hour supervision
- Onsite licensed addictions counselors, therapists and case management
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Onsite early childhood development center
- Prenatal and parenting education
- Treatment plan for each family member
INQUIRE ABOUT ADMISSION
OR APPLY ONLINE
Receive quarterly updates and learn all about the lives changed by Florence Crittenton in Helena, Montana
3404 Cooney Drive
Helena, MT 59602
Compassion in Action