Pregnant & Parenting Youth
Florence Crittenton offers family based residential transitional housing for pregnant and parenting women aged 12-21.
Our program focuses on providing shelter and supportive services to youth and their children in a trauma responsive family centered treatment environment. All clients have access to Florence Crittenton’s comprehensive clinical and children and families services.
Our program has a holistic approach to co occurring treatment and addresses trauma, substance use and mental health all while focusing on building a solid foundation for children.
For young children experiencing critical periods of brain development, timely intervention to treat parental substance use can mean a less toxic, substance free lifestyle encouraging healthy development.
Family based treatment allows children to remain safely with their parents, providing wraparound supports such as assessment and trauma responsive care, child care, tutoring, parenting classes, housing support, job training and individualized therapy. Parents in recovery consistently state that their children are their biggest motivation to get better.
Virtual tours generously donated by Tobie McDonnell at NorthStar Realty
- Improve the social/emotional wellbeing of parenting youth and their children
- Substance Use prevention and cessation
- Healing from past trauma and hopefulness for the future
- Social emotional and developmental supports for children of parenting youth
- Parenting support and education
- Prevent displacements of children from their parents
- Connect youth to appropriate community services and referrals necessary for long term success
- Increase in education and/or employment attainment
- Secure, safe and stable housing
Youth may participate in this program for up to 2 years.
INQUIRE ABOUT ADMISSION
Receive quarterly updates and learn all about the lives changed by Florence Crittenton in Helena, Montana
901 N Harris St
Helena, MT 59601-3000
Compassion in Action