Co-Occurring Substance Use/Mental Health Diagnosis Therapy
Struggles with mental health often go hand in hand with substance use. At Florence Crittenton we believe in a holistic approach to recovery by looking at both areas simultaneously.
Our experienced therapists and licensed addiction counselors look at each family individually and craft a treatment plan that considers all factors. All staff are trained to be trauma responsive, and strive to build trusting relationships that can challenge, nurture and encourage individuals and families to create healing, recovery and positive change.
- Trauma Informed evidence based practices utilized
- Family based treatment
- Individual treatment plans
- Focus on the person not the behavior
- Strength based
Evidenced based practices:
- Trauma-Informed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Strengths/Resilience Based Practices
- Relationship Based Services
- Love & Logic
- Seeking Safey
- ARC Framework (Attachment, Regulation, Competency)
- Trauma-Responsive Comprehensive Care
- Restorative Justice
- Circle of Security
For more information on Co-Occurring Substance Use / Mental Health Diagnosis Therapy, please contact our admissions department.
Receive quarterly updates and learn all about the lives changed by Florence Crittenton
901 N Harris St
Helena, MT 59601-3000
Compassion in Action