Status: Full-Time/Non-Exempt (Part-Time is an option)
Shifts available: 10:30 pm to 8:00 am Sunday thru Wednesday, staff meeting on Fridays 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Supervisor: Residential Program Manager
Settings: Recovery Home and/or Youth Maternity Home
Are you passionate about helping pregnant and parenting young mothers learn, grow, and thrive to make a better life for themselves and their children? If so, we want to hear from you. Florence Crittenton offers a nurturing, positive, and highly therapeutic environment that transforms lives of young mothers and their children. We offer competitive benefits, work-life balance, and family-friendly policies. At the heart of all of Florence Crittenton’s programs is the belief that by helping a young parent we are helping their child and enabling a young family to live a positive, healthy, successful life.
Rehabilitation Aides provide therapeutic supervision to clients, monitor and maintain order in the home, and assist Clinical staff as needed. Aides also assure adherence to state statutes and rules, accreditation standards, and federal regulations including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2, and positively represents the organization and promote Florence Crittenton’s mission to the community.
In addition to therapeutic supervision of clients and daily activities, duties include (but are not limited to) recreational activities, parenting support, modeling appropriate parenting, facilitating daily structure and routine, reports and daily documentation, transporting clients to appointments and outings, assisting with meal prep, and cooking, bed checks, etc.
Experience and Education:
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- A high school diploma/GED is required;
- 2 years of related job experience working within the field of mental health, substance abuse/addiction, and/or parenting support is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of mental health, trauma, substance abuse, family-centered treatment, client-centered treatment, and recovery;
- General familiarity with family system dynamics;
- Thorough knowledge of ethical performance standards and their application;
- Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate boundary setting;
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups;
- Ability to take direction and work adjunctively with therapeutic team;
- Possess knowledge and compassion of clients with addiction;
- Problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Project management experience;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Leadership skills;
- Work under minimal supervision;
- Exercise initiative;
- Team player;
- Knowledge and skilled application of word processing and proficient computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Must have good driving record and insurability along with a valid driver’s license;
- Satisfactory background checks, and annual TB screen and health statements are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton.
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Sick Leave;
- Paid Holidays, including two Floating Holidays;
- Holiday Pay;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 3%;
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $4,800 annually);
- $100 stipend for those with other health coverage;
- A free Life Insurance policy, with the option to obtain more;
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the APPLY NOW button or Apply on-line at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address the position/shift you are applying for, and reason for applying for this position.
Please contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.