Salary $16-$18 per hour DOE
Hours – 34-40 per week, Monday – Friday
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall upkeep, maintenance, preventative maintenance planning, and maintenance project management of the Florence Crittenton Home and Services (FCHS) facilities and major equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor will assess, prioritize, and respond to all repair and maintenance needs and perform or assign custodial tasks associated with maintaining the health and safety of FCHS and licensing requirements. The Maintenance Supervisor is under the supervision of the Human Resources / Maintenance Manager and provides direct supervision and direction to the Lead Maintenance Worker and other Maintenance Worker(s). The Maintenance Supervisor will lead, plan, and coordinate all projects with the HR Manager, and delegate tasks to the Maintenance team members.
Education and Experience:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent qualification is required;
- An Associates or bachelor’s degree in Facility Management or a similar field is preferred;
- 3 or more years of experience with Facility Maintenance is required;
- Experience with and knowledge of city building codes and permits is required;
- Minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience is preferred;
- A valid Driver’s license, satisfactory background checks, and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton Home and Services.
- Must be 21 years of age
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems is required;
- Strong knowledge of facilities machines and equipment is required;
- General knowledge of vehicles (motor functionality, maintenance, and repairs);
- Understanding of licensing requirements, and health and safety regulations and practices;
- Effective budgeting and performance management;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Project Management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize;
- Work under minimal supervision;
- Exercise initiative and proactivity;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse groups of people;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and related communication tools;
- Excellent time management skills to meet project deadlines;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a team, take direction, and to delegate as needed.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday
- Paid vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match up to 3%
- Employer contribution toward Health insurance (currently valued at more than $4800 per year)
- Employer Paid Life insurance policy
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young families
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your availability, and reason for applying for this position.
Contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description, or visit our website.
Florence Crittenton (FC) provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.