Hours: 25-40 hours per week, weekdays
Supervisor: Early Childhood Lead Teacher, Program Supervisor, and Program Manager
Settings: Child Enrichment Center
Florence Crittenton Child Enrichment Center provides licensed, inclusive, high-quality care for children. The Early Childhood Floater Teacher (ECFT) assists the Early Childhood Lead Teacher (ECLT), Early Childhood Assistant Teacher (ECAT), and Early Childhood Teacher Aide (ECTA) in more than one classroom on a regular basis with maintaining services in the childcare program, assists in ensuring that daily practices meet state licensing, early learning standards, and other safety and program quality expectations.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 1 year experience in an early childhood program such as a childcare center, family or group childcare or Head Start; OR
- Child Development Associate credential; OR an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, or related field.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Required is an:
- ability to provide regular, dependable attendance;
- understanding of toddler/preschool physical, cognitive, and social/emotional development;
- ability to develop strong relationships and work with families;
- ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups; strong attention to detail;
- ability to remain flexible;
- ability to remain calm and respond appropriately under high stress situations with children;
- ability to work well in a team;
- ability to ask questions and take initiative; and
- ability to multi-task; work under minimal supervision; exercise problem solving skills.
A satisfactory background check and a health statement are required for all employees at the Florence Crittenton. Certain immunizations or screenings may be required before hire.
- Retention bonuses;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 3%;
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $4,800 annually), or a $100/month cash stipend to those with other health coverage *full-time benefit;
- Employer paid Life Insurance policy, with the option to obtain more *full-time benefit;
- Affordable Dental and Vision insurance *full-time benefit;
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Sick Leave;
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Childcare positions at Florence Crittenton are eligible to apply for the Federal loan repayment program.
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/ or click the APPLY NOW button.
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address the position you are interested in, and your reason for applying for this position.
Please contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.