Hours: 40 per week
Supervisor: Lead Clinical Supervisor
Settings: Recovery Home, Transitional Living Program, and Outpatient.
The Dually licensed Therapist is a licensed professional who works as a part of a multidisciplinary clinical team, treating a variety of parents and family members in need treatment and mental health services. The Therapist will establish, administer, and direct treatment and mental health services with the integration of the team in both outpatient and residential programs utilizing a trauma-responsive, family-centered model.
The primary function of the Dually licensed Therapist is to provide direct mental health therapy and substance use recovery services to the clients of Florence Crittenton Home and Services while assisting in the maintenance of Florence Crittenton’s culture, mission, and philosophy. The Therapist will have the unique opportunity to provide substance use intervention and prevention strategies to clients, along with the implementation of mental health and therapeutic goals. The Therapist also participates in weekly staff meetings, individual supervision, weekly clinical meetings, and in-services and trainings to ensure high quality program coordination and a therapeutic milieu.
Florence Crittenton’s philosophy of care is holistic, relational, client-centered, and inclusive of all members of the family. Many of the interventions focus on social determinants of health and see treatment as inclusive of all factors effecting client success. Specific supports are provided for children of parents with cooccurring disorders.
Experience and Education:
- A LCPC or LCSW license and a Licensed Addictions Counselor certificate is required;
- An Associates or a bachelor’s degree in alcohol and drug studies, psychology, counseling, or a related field from an accredited university is required;
- Must be licensed as an Addiction Counselor and Therapist in Montana;
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience working with children and families either prior or after licensure;
- Must have a clear understanding and ability to provide outcome based approach to treatment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with culturally diverse young families with children;
- Experience working with at-risk youth, individuals, and family systems with severe trauma histories;
- Experience with limited resource populations;
- Experience working with American Indian populations is preferred;
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively both verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups;
- Experience with group facilitation;
- Shows compassion for individuals in Recovery;
- Extensive knowledge of and the utilization of Trauma-informed interventions and supports;
- Experience with Billing, coding, and ASAM criteria;
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain and adhere to program licensing guidelines;
- Utilizes evidenced based CD practices;
- Ability to take clinical direction;
- Ability to participate in professional development opportunities as directed;
- Knowledge of most up-to-date Addictions research;
- Comfortable with participation in public speaking;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Leadership skills;
- Work under minimal supervision;
- Exercise initiative;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Competency working in computer programs, particularly in Electronic records;
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check, and a health statement are required for all employees at the Florence Crittenton Home and Services.
- Paid sick, vacation, and holidays
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 3%
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $4,800 annually)
- A free Life Insurance policy, with the option to obtain more
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your reason for applying for this position.
Contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description.
Florence Crittenton (FC) provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.