Hours: 40 hours per week.
Supervisor: Executive Director
The Development Director holds primary responsibility for the design, implementation, and administration of funding sources to support the mission of Florence Crittenton Family Services (FCFS). The Development Director is accountable to the Executive Director.
The primary responsibilities of the Development Director are to understand the funding needs of the organization, assist in budget development, implement and oversee all fundraising strategies, ensure the legal and fiscal integrity of benefactor contributions, represent the FCFS in public; monitor fundraising goals and accomplishments; maintain fundraising records, and supervise development staff, volunteers, and contractors.
The Development Director should possess the ability to communicate effectively and with passion, both in verbal and written forms, and be a true team player. Providing strong visionary leadership is imperative. An extensive working knowledge of non-profit structures and funding mechanisms including federal, private, and corporate grants, and philanthropic programs is required.
Experience and Education:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Non-Profit Management, or similar is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of fundraising experience is required;
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience is required;
- A general understanding of human services and family-based services is preferred;
- Planned Giving and Capital Campaign experience are preferred.
The Development Director needs to be a creative, energetic individual who possesses the ability to coordinate and organize complex projects from the development stage through to implementation. The ability to inspire others and engage all types of people is a necessity. This position will demand a strong attention to detail while keeping the “Big Picture” in sight. A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check, and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton Family Services. A credit check may also be required for this position.
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Sick Leave;
- Paid Holidays, including two Floating Holidays;
- Holiday Pay;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 3%;
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $4,800 annually);
- $100 stipend for those with other health coverage;
- A free Life Insurance policy, with the option to obtain more;
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the APPLY NOW button or Apply on-line at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address the position/shift you are applying for, and reason for applying for this position.
Please contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.