Hours: 40 per week
Supervisor: Director of Clinical and Residential Services
Settings: Recovery and Youth Maternity Homes, Transitional Living Program, and Outpatient
Are you interested implementing Family-Centered Treatment? Do you have a passion for seeing young families grow and thrive? We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our clinical services for young families! Florence Crittenton is committed to improving life circumstances for families through a family-centered approach to treatment.
The Clinical Therapist is primarily responsible for the implementation of mental health therapeutic goals and outcomes for residents in Florence Crittenton’s Residential and Outpatient programs. The Therapist will provide direct therapy services to all individual, families, and groups while assisting in the maintenance of the Florence Crittenton Family Services culture, mission, and philosophy.
Florence Crittenton’s philosophy of care is holistic, relational, client-centered, and inclusive of all members of the family. Many of the interventions focus on social determinants of health and see treatment as inclusive of all factors effecting client success. Specific supports are provided for children of parents with cooccurring disorders.
Experience and Education:
- Must be licensed and credentialed as an LCSW or LCPC OR LCSW or LCPC candidate licensed;
- 2 years’ experience working with families and children is required along with a passion for youth and serving the FCFS mission and philosophy of care;
- Has experience working with at-risk youth and individuals and family systems with severe trauma histories;
- Experience working with adolescent parents with infants and toddlers and/or a history of working with youth preferred;
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be familiar with working in multidisciplinary teams as well as providing clinical support and willing to be a part of clinical on-call rotation every 4-6 weeks;
- Clear understanding and ability to provide outcome based approach to treatment;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Experience with culturally diverse young families with children;
- Experience with limited resource populations;
- Experience working with American Indian populations, preferred;
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively both verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups;
- Experience with group facilitation;
- Extensive knowledge of and the utilization of Trauma-informed interventions and supports;
- Experience with Billing, coding, and ASAM criteria;
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain and adhere to program licensing guidelines;
- Ability to take clinical direction;
- Ability to participate in professional development opportunities as directed;
- Comfortable with participation in public speaking;
- Ability to work well on a team;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Leadership skills;
- Work under minimal supervision;
- Exercise initiative;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Competency working in computer programs, particularly in electronic records;
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check, and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton Family Services.
- Retention Bonus 12 months;
- Paid sick, vacation, and holidays;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with Employer match up to 3%;
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $4,800 annually), or a stipend for those with other health insurance coverage;
- Low-cost Dental and Vision insurance;
- A free Life insurance policy with the option to obtain more;
- Access to training and development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young women and children.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply on-line https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/ or click the APPLY NOW button
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your reason for applying for this position.
Contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description.
Florence Crittenton (FC) provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.