TITLE: Clinical Therapist
CLOSING DATE: OPEN TILL FILLED
Are you interested implementing Family Centered Treatment? Do you have a passion for seeing young families grow and thrive? We have an exciting opportunity for you to become a part of our clinical services for young families! Florence Crittenton is committed to improving life circumstances for families through a family centered approach to treatment.
The Clinical Therapist is primarily responsible for the implementation of therapeutic goals and outcomes for residents in Florence Crittenton’s Residential and Outpatient programs. The Therapist will provide direct therapy services to all individual, families, and groups while assisting in the maintenance of Florence Crittenton Home’s culture, mission and philosophy.
Applicants must be licensed and credentialed as an LCSW or LCPC. Experience working with families and children is required along with a passion for youth and serving the FCH mission and philosophy of care. Must be familiar with working in multidisciplinary teams as well as providing clinical support and willing to be a part of clinical on-call rotation every 2 to 3 months.
Requires 3 to 5 years’ experience working with families, adolescent parents with infants and toddlers (preferred), experience working with youth (required). Clear understanding and ability to provide outcome-based approach to treatment. Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
Valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check and a health statement are required for all employees at the Florence Crittenton Home.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the DM to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties associated with this job, the DM must be able to:
- exert up to 30 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body;
- remain in a stationary position (sit, stand, etc.) for extended periods of time;
- Position self (stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, climb, balance etc.) for extended periods of time;
- identify, recognize, react and respond to all emergencies;
- and perform repetitive motions of wrists, hands and/or fingers;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at $4,428 annually)
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children
HOW TO APPLY:
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your reason for applying for this position.