Hours: 10-15 hours per week, flexible schedule
Supervisor: Early Childhood Lead Teacher, Program Supervisor, and Program Manager
Settings: Child Enrichment Center
Florence Crittenton Child Enrichment Center provides licensed, inclusive, high-quality care for children. The Early Childhood Classroom Aide (ECCA) assists the Early Childhood Teachers with maintaining services in the childcare program, assists in ensuring that daily practices meet state licensing, early learning standards, and other safety and program quality expectations.
Experience and Education:
- None Required – Employee will be expected to complete trainings upon hire.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Required is an:
- ability to provide regular, dependable attendance;
- understanding of infant-toddler physical, cognitive and social/emotional development;
- ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups;
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to remain flexible;
- ability to remain calm and respond appropriately under high stress situations with children;
- ability to work well in a team;
- ability to ask questions and take initiative;
- ability to multi-task; and
- exercise problem solving skills.
A satisfactory background check, and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton.
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 3%;
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Sick Leave;
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Flexible scheduling;
- Childcare positions at Florence Crittenton are eligible to apply for the Federal loan repayment program.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address the position you are interested in, and your reason for applying for this position.
Please contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.