Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Wage: $47,480 – $49,920 annually, DOE, plus 2% for EOC
Supervisor: Director of Residential & Clinical Services
Settings: Residential Programs
The Residential Program Manager is responsible to ensure all the Residential Programs of Florence Crittenton Family Services (FCFS) are managed effectively and to maintain the organizational Mission, Vision, and Philosophy of Care. Duties include ensuring programs are adequately staffed and that the staff has the training, materials, tools, and support to effectively carry out their job duties.
The Program Manager must ensure that all licensing and contract requirements are always met, and work with the Administrative staff to ensure the program expenditures remain within the program budget. This person must also work with the Clinical Supervisor(s) to ensure the program is running effectively, therapeutically, and in accordance to state licensure guidelines.
The Program Manager is also responsible for the planning, facilitation, the carryout of new residential staff orientation, and ongoing training for staff in keeping with licensing requirements, program needs, and the needs of the staff. The Program Manager is responsible for facilitating milieu groups and other activities as needed with the Residential clients. The Program Manager is under the supervision of the Director of Residential & Clinical Services.
A full job description is available upon request.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College in Human Services and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with youth in a residential setting is preferred; OR
- Experience and education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years’ experience working with youth in a residential setting is required;
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory and managerial experience is required;
- Additional training in Early Childhood and/or Parenting is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups;
- Ability to adequately supervise DCS with varying levels of experience;
- Ability to diffuse conflict among staff members with a thoughtful, supportive approach;
- Possess strong documentation skills;
- Use a trauma-informed approach to meet staff and client needs;
- Use a positive and productive team approach;
- Use strengths-based approach to client behaviors;
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- Possess project management experience;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to interact and support young parents through group learning and individual support;
- Show excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to exercise initiative;
- Possess strong problem-solving skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Possess knowledge and skilled application of word processing and advanced computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Paid Time Off (typically 4-5 weeks per year);
- Paid Holidays, including two Floating Holidays;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 4% (longevity increases this match);
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $5,200 annually), OR a $100/month stipend for those with other health coverage;
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance;
- A free Life Insurance policy, with the option to obtain more;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application and other materials.
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address the position you are applying for, and reason for applying for this position.
Please contact the HR Department at 406-413-7007 for more information, including a full job description.
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.