Salary: $18.00 per hour, nonexempt
Hours: Full-Time, 34-40 per week
Supervisor: Clinical Supervisor
Settings: Residential Programs, Transitional Living Program, and Outpatient Services
The Case Manager position will be responsible for adult and youth case management for all integrated duties of both the programmatic and case management within the following Florence Crittenton programs: Recovery Home, Youth Maternity Home, Transitional Living Program, and Outpatient Services. Case management maintains the client’s safety and general welfare and is responsible for implementing case management and clinical interventions as directed by the Clinical Supervisor.
This person provides case management services to adults (18 and up) and youth (12 – 18) in Florence Crittenton Programs. The Case Manager functions as a member of the clinical team and participates in weekly staff meetings, individual supervision, and clinical team meetings (as requested), in-services, and trainings to ensure high quality program coordination and a therapeutic milieu.
Case Management Duties:
- Conduct comprehensive assessment and periodic reassessment at least once every 90 days;
- Develops and periodically revises a specific care plan that is based on the information collected through assessments;
- Performs referral and related activities, such as scheduling appointments for the client, to help the eligible client obtain needed services including activities that help link the client with medical, social, and educational providers, or other programs and services that provide needed services to address identified needs and achieve goals specified in the care plan;
- Monitors and conducts follow-up activities.
Clinical Team Member Duties:
- Supports and implements therapeutic and case management plans for clients through direct, intensive, individualized services to FCFS clients;
- Supports and educates FCFS clients both within FCFS milieu and in didactic settings, modeling appropriate interpersonal behaviors and attitudes that are relationally based.
Management Support for Residential Living:
- Reinforcing facility policies, rules, and procedures both individually and in a group setting;
- Providing transportation services (as needed);
- Ensuring a safe, therapeutic environment and intervening as necessary to maintain a constructive therapeutic environment with guidance from the program clinical team. These incudes but is not limited to: de-escalating provocative and destructive behaviors, supporting clients in following milieu rules, and encouraging positive interactions and conflict resolution;
- Reviews progress notes, client report forms, and emails prior to each shift;
- Charts all case management interactions regarding client and contact with others outside facility regarding client;
- Informs appropriate FCFS staff of client’s general status and of date relevant for case management and treatment planning on an on-going basis;
- Maintains files as directed;
- Follows all provider mandates such as confidentiality, code of ethics, and child abuse/neglect reporting statutes.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of as well as compliance with FCFS relevant policies and procedures administratively and program-wise;
- Assisting with the management of FCFS budget for case management specific tasks (e.g., purchasing; inventory; accounting for expenditures; keeping accurate records; and securing receipts for all expenditures);
- Performs other related duties and clinical coverage as assigned;
- Required to have flexible hours to accommodate the needs to the clients/agency;
- Attends and participates in monthly treatment team meetings, completes the appropriate documentation on time, and provides case-management updates;
- Logs all contact (phone or email) with client’s family, workers, etc.
A full job description is available upon request.
Experience and Education
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- A Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, human services, or another related field is strongly preferred;
- If the person does not hold such a degree, then they must have the necessary experience to meet state requirements for licensure to be a Case Manager.
- Previous case management experience required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Organizational skills;
- Team cooperation;
- Working with diverse population of people;
- Trauma informed supports;
- Public speaking;
- Communicates clearly, orally and in writing;
- General word processing computer skills;
- Mediation skills;
- Individual counseling skills;
- Group counseling skills;
- Knowledge of infant, child, and adolescent development and human behavior;
- Knowledge of facility rules, state regulations, state licensure rules, policies, practices, and procedures and the ability to apply them;
- Demonstrate an understanding of pregnant young women and teen single mothers, respecting their rights to make decisions for themselves and their children.
- A satisfactory background check and an annual health statement are required for all employees at FCFS.
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Paid Holidays, including two Floating Holidays;
- Holiday Pay;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 4% (longevity increases this match);
- Employer contribution toward health insurance (currently valued at over $5,200 annually), OR a $100/month stipend for those with other health coverage;
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance;
- A free Life Insurance policy, with the option to obtain more;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application and other materials.
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address the position/shift you are applying for, and reason for applying for this position.
Please contact the HR Department at 406-413-7007 for more information, including a full job description.
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.