SALARY: $15 – $16/hr. (DOE)
SHIFT/HOURS: Monday – Friday 40 hrs/week
CLOSING DATE: OPEN TILL FILLED
Florence Crittenton provides comprehensive family centered services and supports for families ages 12-24 and their children ages 0-4. The Residential Program Early Intervention Specialist will work closely with clinical, residential, and the Early Childhood Program Manager to plan, coordinate, and lead in the development of early intervention and educational services for children of women and families in the residential settings.
Leads in taking care of children’s physical, behavioral and educational needs during the client work day from 8 am – 5 pm. Works as a key member of a clinical and educational team to support exceptional early intervention services for children who have a variety of developmental needs. Leads in the development and implementation of individual educational supports; which align with developmentally appropriate practices, trauma informed evidence based programs and practices, and the Montana Early Learning Standards. Responsible for individual and group care and teaching, while working closely with the clinical and educational team to write case/treatment plans, assess individual child needs and evaluate the effectiveness of the interventions offered.
Performs additional tasks/duties as assigned.
FOR A COPY OF THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION, YOU MAY CALL (406) 442-6950 x208.
The individual must possess the ability to organize work, set priorities, determine resource requirements, develop short and long-term goals and strategies to achieve them, coordinate educational services with related service providers if necessary, monitor progress and evaluate outcomes. He/she must also encourage and facilitate cooperation and trust, while fostering commitment and team strengths to achieve the educational goals for children in their care; understanding of infant/toddler physical, cognitive and social/emotional development;
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Work or a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an educational environment or family based setting.
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check and a health statement are required for all employees at the Florence Crittenton Home and Services.
Certain immunizations or screenings will be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the staff to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties associated with this job, the staff must be able to:
- exert up to 40 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body;
- remain in a stationary position (sit, stand, etc.) for extended periods of time;
- Position self (stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, climb, balance etc.) for extended periods of time;
- identify, recognize, react and respond to all emergencies;
- and perform repetitive motions of wrists, hands and/or fingers;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Access to training and development opportunities;
- Family friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young families.
- Retirement Plan 403(b);
- health insurance (valued at $4185 annually); and
- paid vacation, sick leave and paid holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line at http://www.florencecrittenton.org/content/category/career/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your reason for applying for this position.