Corporate partnerships are an important aspect of Florence Crittenton’s fundraising efforts, and bring great value to both FCH and businesses. We are all part of the communities we serve, often times even serving the same clients. By partnering together we can offer a more cohesive set of services to clients, increase community awareness, and maintain sustainability in all local business practices.
In addition, business alignment with non-profit work (cause marketing) is a viable option for retaining customers, with 85% of Americans reporting they have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause (Source: Cone/Duke University Behavioral Cause Study)
For more information on Corporate Giving contact Brittney Shirley at 406.442.6950 x205, or email@example.com
Event sponsorships are a great way to support FCH and gain valuable exposure for your business. Florence Crittenton holds 2 main events during the year, Paint the Town Pink and Support Our Girls. These events contain sponsorship packages that include advertising, tickets to the event, placement in programs, media time, exposure on FCH’s website and event websites, and recognition in FCH’s two newsletters.
In-Kind Donation of Services or Products
Click here to find out how to donate in-kind products or services.
Employee Giving Programs
There are many fun and simple ways to help build morale among your employees and co-workers while helping the young families at Florence Crittenton. Below are some examples of easy ways to engage employee giving.
- Jeans Day: employees make a donation every week to wear jeans on Fridays.
- Ugly Sweater Party: spice up your holiday work party with an ugly sweater contest that includes an entry fee as a donation to FCH.
Many companies offer a matching gift program as a benefit to their employees. Contact your Human Resources Department to find out what you need to do to start helping the young families at Florence Crittenton.
Once you have completed necessary paperwork please send materials to FCH so we may document your matching gift program.
Hold a Product Drive
Show your support for Florence Crittenton by advertising that you are doing a fundraiser and donations can be dropped off at your business, organization or church. Picking products that customers can purchase in your store is a great win-win for both FCH and your business. A great example is a diaper drive!
Just Us Girls events are not just for girls! Businesses too can host a fundraiser in the name of Florence Crittenton. See our Just Us Girls section for more information.
For more specific events for businesses, here are some ideas:
- Host a grand opening or open house and invite customers, colleagues, and friends to bring donations for Florence Crittenton.
- Get new people into your business and support the home by offering to donate a specific dollar amount if someone tries your product or service. Examples: Test drive a new car and we will donate $20.00 or come in and try our new Chicken dinner special and we will donate $5.00
- Donate a portion of your sales to the home on a certain product or service.