On an annual basis The Connie Lieding Scholarship Fund will award funds to young
women between the ages of 16-27. Awards from $100 – $3,000 can be used to
support young women in obtaining a GED, attending a vocational program, two- or four year-college or
university for undergraduate or graduate study. Funds can be used to cover the cost of tuition and to
purchase books and supplies.
Applicants may apply for a scholarship for their Summer 2018 or Fall 2018 term/semester.
– Must be a current or former client of a Crittenton agency who is a young woman/woman
between the ages of 16-27. (This does not include children of former clients.)
– Must have proof of acceptance or enrollment to a vocational program, college or university or an
accredited GED program.
– Must have a letter of support from a Crittenton agency Executive Director or Program Director.
– Must have a letter of support from a teacher, mentor, or community member. (May not be related
– Must be available for a 30-minute phone interview if application is selected.
For more information on how to apply click here: 2018 CLSF Application Guidelines (003)