INTRODUCTION:Â The Outreach Manager is responsible for the overall operations and day to day functions of the Florence Crittenton Home and Services Outreach Center in order to support the mission of Florence Crittenton and Services. Primary responsibilities of the Outreach Manager include general oversight of the Outreach Center; coordination of logistics fo rcommunity based classes and services; assisting the clinical team with managing the scheduling of sessions, assessments and necessary paperwork; recruitment fo rcommunity based classes and services; and serving as a liaison between the Florence Crittenton Home and Services and the local community. The Outreach Manager is under the supervision of the Clinical Director. The Outreach Manager may assist with coordinating projects for employees, but exercises no supervisory authority.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Â
-Incoming phone calls/receptionist for Outreach Center
-Fielding calls/questions & determining where calls should be routed â€“ residential or community-based services
General Center Management Duties
-Scheduling group and therapy space
-Managing group and therapy space. Includes scheduling any cleaning,
Recruitment for Community-Based Classes and Services
-Make calls and send flyers to possible referral sources
-Work with School District liaisons for referral information
- Field calls and send information to interested participants
Logistics for Community-Based Services
1. Packaging materials for classes
a. work with class facilitators and program development staff to create
packaged materials for community-based classes
b. will include working with Development staff to determine if printing and
supply donations are possible
2. Make travel arrangements for staff and/or clients for community-based services outside Helena
3. Assist in managing travel budgets for programs, including tracking mileage, meal reimbursement, etc. This will include tracking budgets for grant reporting purposes.
4. Put together logistics (space, dates, invitations, meals, etc.) for
meetings/retreats/conferences/trainings conducted on-site
Therapy Administrative Assistance
1. Assist therapists with scheduling sessions and assessments
2. Necessary paperwork to clients before first visit
3. Assist with scheduling follow-up appointments
4. Manage paperwork process for insurance, compliance, billing, etc.
5. Send out any additional information or follow-up letters to clients
SUPPORT CRITTENTONâ€™S DISCIPLINE SYSTEM:
- Hold the residents accountable for their performance and behavior.Â Liberally praise positive performance and firmly but fairly assign repair when needed.
- Log exceptional behaviors, both positive and negative, and report to the case manager.
- Ensure every effort is made to provide equitable treatment of all residents.
- Mediate conflict between residents.
- Use the conflict resolution techniques taught to DCSs as outlined in the policy and procedure book.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups
â€¢ Strong attention to detail
â€¢ Project management experience
â€¢ Ability to multi-task
â€¢ Leadership skills
â€¢ Work under minimal supervision
â€¢ Exercise initiative
â€¢ Problem solving skills
â€¢ Team player
â€¢ Knowledge and skilled application of word processing and advanced computer
skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
â€¢ High School Diploma required. Bachelor's or Associateâ€™s degree preferred.
â€¢ Minimum of 3 years experience in administrative work. Clinical office
management preferred, but not required.
Salary and Benefits
â€¢ $12-$14/hour, depending on experience
â€¢ A valid driverâ€™s license, satisfactory background check and a health statement
are required for all employees at the Florence Crittenton Home and Services.
After qualifying period, benefits include: payment toward single rate health
insurance, retirement, vision and dental available, paid vacation/holidays, sick
leave, and personal time.
Program Managers and Shift Supervisors will plan and carry out the performance evaluations.
There is a six-month probationary period.